RECIPROCATING AIR COMPRESSOR MANUFACTURERS- DS SERIES
- Cylinders are with deep radical fins on outer side for quick heat dissipation.
- Finger valves, concentric disc valves, plates & springs are quickly acting for better performance.
- Forged steel connecting rod with needle bearing for heavy duty operation.
- Crankshaft with double end ball bearings for long life service intervals.
- Less noise level and ease of maintenance.
- Low specific power consumption.
Frank piston Air compressor is the embodiment of reliablity. Our robust and functional design has provided many users with dependable and efficient compressed air supply. Only top quality materials and the latest technologies are used when designing and manufacturing FRANK Reciprocating/piston air compressors. Precisely manufactured to the smallest tolerance on modern CNC machines. Frank Piston compressors are subject to excensive quality control before leaving production. This is why Frank piston compressors is durable and robust.
Crankshaft: Double end ball bearing mounted crank shaft with forged stell connecting rods is precision - ground and runs with minimum vibration.
Piston: Equalized and balanced pistons are made from aluminium material. Each piston has compression rings and oil control rings for optimum efficiency.
Connecting Rod: Forgot Steel precisely machined connecting rod with solid construction does not required adjustment. Connecting Rods big end it with needle bearing and small end is with brass bush for heavy duty operation.
Cylinder: cylinders are made from special cast iron material with deep radial fins on the outer side for heat dissipation. Each cylinder is separately cast, precision bored and honed for smooth running.
Valve: Stainless steel finger valves are heat-treated, quick-acting. Centric disc valve plates & spring are made from high quality steel material having large flow -area for longer valve life and better performance, easy for removal & servicing.